Register to download resources for organic operators looking to export to the United Arab Emirates.
The UAE provides an abundance of opportunities for Australian organic exporters:
- The UAE organic packaged food market was estimated to be worth over USD $34 million in 2020 (Euromonitor)
- Organic packaged food registered 9% growth in volume and current value terms in 2020 (Euromonitor)
- Organic baby food remained one of the most important categories of organic food in 2020, and organic olive oil is expected to continue registering strong positive sales growth (Euromonitor). Both categories present excellent opportunities for Australian organic exporters
- Suppliers of organic produce in the UAE have seen delivery sales spike as much as 300-400% as residents become increasingly health-conscious amid the coronavirus pandemic (Arabianbusiness.com)
Export Masterclass: UAE
Register at the link below to download resources from the UAE Export Masterclass, held in May 2021. Registration is free and provides instant access to the downloads via email.
Key topics include:
- Key cultural theories and frameworks
- Insights into the market mindset
- Consumer trends
- Retail trends
- Foodservice trends
- E-commerce trends
- Category-specific insights
- Competitor reviews
- Organic certification for export
The resource downloads include a copy of the webinar presentation and a workshop handbook to complement your learnings. A link to re-watch the UAE Export Masterclass webinar is also included.