Register to download resources for organic operators looking to export to Singapore.
Singapore provides an abundance of opportunities for Australian organic exporters:
- In 2019, the organic packaged food market in Singapore grew by 3% in current retail value terms to AUD 16.5 million (Euromonitor)
- In Singapore, the organic food and beverage market is forecasted to reach AUD 303.36 million by 2021 (Asia Import News)
- Singapore imports more than 90% of its total food consumption (Singapore Food Agency)
Export Masterclass: Singapore
Register at the link below to download resources from the Singapore Export Masterclass, held in March 2021. Registration is free and provides instant access to the downloads via email.
Key topics include:
- Key cultural theories and frameworks
- Insights into the market mindset
- Consumer trends
- Retail trends
- Foodservice trends
- E-commerce trends
- Category-specific insights
- Competitor reviews
- Organic certification for export
The resource downloads include a copy of the webinar presentation and a workshop handbook to complement your learnings. A link to re-watch the Singapore Export Masterclass webinar is also included.