Register to download resources for organic operators looking to export to Hong Kong.
Hong Kong provides an abundance of opportunities for Australian organic exporters:
- The Hong Kong organic packaged food and beverage (F&B) market was estimated to be worth USD$146.8 million in 2020 (Euromonitor)
- Hong Kong has the desire and capacity to pay for high-quality imported organic food, making Australia a natural source of supply (Austrade)
- Hong Kong provides a major opportunity for all F&B sectors with Australian produce recognised as ‘clean and green’ and reliable. Specific opportunities for organic products are growing as consumers increasingly perceive organic to be a guarantee of quality and safety (Austrade)
EXPORT MASTERCLASS: HONG KONG
Register at the link below to download resources from the Hong Kong Export Masterclass, held in April 2021. Registration is free and provides instant access to the downloads via email.
Key topics include:
- Key cultural theories and frameworks
- Insights into the market mindset
- Consumer trends
- Retail trends
- Foodservice trends
- E-commerce trends
- Category-specific insights
- Competitor reviews
- Organic certification for export
The resource downloads include a copy of the webinar presentation and a workshop handbook to complement your learnings. A link to re-watch the Hong Kong Export Masterclass webinar is also included.